Chef's Pass - City Sightseeing and Taco Tour
- Duration : 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- Product code : CP-CS&TT
This Daytime City Sightseeing and Taco Tour in a Tour Van runs from 10am - 3 or 4pm). Perfect for group and family outings. . There is a maximum of 10 spots available on this tour.
Visit Our Lady of Guadalupe, the Rio Cuale, Casa Kimberly (Elizabeth Taylor's old home) a tequila factory, and spend time people watching or shopping along the famous Olas Altas neighborhood in Old town.
Also, visit Three street taco stands, a cliff side restaurant for a beer or margarita and one fonda (small family owned and operated restaurant) for seafood tacos and a margarita or beer.Enjoy up to THREE tacos at each stand and two tacos plus a beer or margarita in the courtyard of a locally-owned traditional family fonda (yes, you will eat a lot if you want).
Explore TWO historic neighborhoods as your learn about their history and culture.
Travel in ONE ten person, air-conditioned van for a delicious 5 - 6 hour sightseeing, street taco journey through the historical heart and soul of Puerto Vallarta.
Visit the famous sights of Vallarta and three street stands a famous cliff-side restaurant and one family fonda where you’ll delve deep into Vallarta’s tastiest tacos by way of a ten person, air-conditioned tour van that drives from stand to stand so you don’t have to navigate the cobblestone streets or high noon heat. The van drops you off at your hotel, condo or ship at the end of the day.
Feast on a variety of street tacos - up to three tacos at each stand and two at the restaurant. That’s 11 tacos! (You don’t have to eat them all). Sample regional favorites like birria (goat), pescado (fish), camarones (shrimp), pulpo (octopus) as well as al pastor (pork), carne asada (beef), chili relleno (stuffed chili) and more! Savor the fresh hand made tortillas and top the tacos off with an array of
vibrant homemade salsas of your liking. Tacos are not complete without them! We finish the afternoon in a tucked away courtyard to enjoy a complimentary beer or
margarita and yes, more tacos! The van then brings you back to your hotel, condo, cruise ship or wherever you want to be dropped off.
* Professionally guided tours by licensed, insured and bonded tour guides
* Visit the most popular sights in the city by way of a ten-person air-condition tour van.
* Guides are fluent at English and Spanish
* This is a 5 - 6 hour daytime tour.
* Visit three tacos stands, a cliff-side restaurant with a spectacular view of the bay and one fonda (family restaurant).
* Enjoy up to three tacos at each stand a beer or margarita at the restaurant and and two tacos and beer or margarita at the fonda.
* Water is provided during the tour.
* All locations are local, family-owned and operated.
* This is a driving tour. However, minimal walking from the van to the stand and restaurants is required.
* Indoor, sit down table dining is available at each food stop.
* The food images you see in the photo are representative of the tacos and serving sizesoffered. You don’t have to eat it all. You will not leave hungry.
* Your guide will suggest the signature tacos at each stand but you are free to substitute for different tacos if you choose.
What sets Chef's Pass apart from other tours?
1. Chef's Pass is dedicated to our guests experiencing tacos stands and street cuisine in settings that are safe and not rushed.
2. Each stand serves up to three tacos per person.
3. The tour will spend will about 20 - 30 minutes at each location.
3. Great care is taken by the stand owners and chefs to provide you with an experience that is truly representative of their work.
4. The stands and restaurant were chosen because they represent the best and most delicious tacos available in Puerto Vallarta.
5. The amount of food served at Chef's Pass is more than other tours. We firmly believe that the quality of the food you will enjoy is the most outstanding in the Puerto
Vallarta region.6. Tipping at Chef's Pass is not expected. If you would like to leave something extra for the stand, restaurant or guide, it is always appreciated.
Starting Point: Van will pick group up at any spot between Nuevo Vallarta and Mismaloya. Additional charges apply for pick-ups and drop-offs in Bucerias and Punta Mita.
Pick up is promptly at 10am in a single location listing upon signing up. Drop off at the end of theater is at one location and is between 3pm and 4pm, depending on the drop off location.